Types of damage:
It’s important to tackle bed bug infestations quickly to prevent them from spreading throughout the home, causing more extensive property damage. Procrastinating addressing the problem may result in the infestation requiring more extensive and expensive treatment down the line, leading to further inconvenience for the homeowner.
- Bed bugs cause irritation and skin rashes.
- Bed bugs can lead to emotional distress.
- Bed bugs can damage mattresses and other furniture.
- Bed bug detection and extermination can be costly.
- Bed bugs can harm reputations by causing social stigmas.