Types of damage:
Spiders reproduce quickly, leading to a fast-growing infestation that can be difficult to control. Left unchecked, spiders can damage structures and spread their webs throughout the home. Finally, spiders can introduce harmful parasites and bacteria into the environment which can cause health issues.
- Spiders can cause physical damage to structures.
- They can leave behind webbing and droppings.
- Their venom may introduce health risks into the environment.
- Spider infestations can lead to an increase in parasites and bacteria.
- They can induce fear or discomfort in homeowners due to their presence.