Mice and Rats
Types of damage:
Mice and rats breed quickly, so infestations can become large and hard to control if not dealt with promptly. They also cause damage to homes through gnawing on electrical wiring, furniture, insulation and other materials which can result in costly repairs. If ignored for too long, you may end up spending significantly more than if you had addressed the issue earlier.
- Chewing of wires, insulation and furniture.
- Spreading of diseases, fleas and mites.
- Destruction of food stocks, ruining harvests.
- Introduction of parasites and bacteria to homes.
- Damage to flooring and walls through burrowing tunnels.